HOW ARE WE KEEPING YOU SAFE?
Here at the Nightmare On 13th, the health and safety of our customers and staff has always been one of our top priorities. We have staff that continuously walk through the attraction every night making sure everything is safe, as well as doing intense weekly inspections of our walk through checking our walls, props, animatronics, customer paths and actor areas. We have professional cleaners come in daily during our season to clean the facility from the night before.
With the current COVID-19 situation, we have gone even further and taken extra steps following health guidelines to ensure the safety and health of our customers and staff while having a screaming good time.
These are just some of the steps we have taken:
- As per our county mandate, all customers are required to wear a face covering while attending our attraction. If you remove your face covering while inside the attraction, our actors will not interact with you.
- All household groups are required to stay at least 6 feet away from each other at all times. We will have staff and signage on the premises throughout the attraction to help remind you to keep your distance.
- We have changed our ticketing system to timed ticketing. We now have a limited number of tickets available for each half hour time slot so your wait time in line will be much less than usual. Time slots will sell out.
- All staff will be wearing face masks.
- All staff will be screened for symptoms, temperature checked and questioned about recent travel before entering the building.
- We will not be offering our X-Scream attraction for this season.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations available for your convenience.
- We will have dedicated staff cleaning and sanitizing our restrooms and other commonly used/touched surfaces inside and outside of the attraction throughout the night.
- High Risk Individuals interested in attending, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We have been working hard to prepare our attraction so we can safely open while following current health guidelines. We can’t wait to show you our new changes!
Thank you for being such loyal fans of the Nightmare On 13th through these challenging times. This season is our 30 year anniversary and it will be the best season yet with big changes and new scares for 30 Years Of Terror!!!