HOW ARE WE KEEPING YOU SAFE?
Here at the Nightmare On 13th, the health and safety of our customers and staff has always been one of our top priorities. We have staff that continuously walk through the attraction every night making sure everything is safe, as well as doing intense weekly inspections of our walk through checking our walls, props, animatronics, customer paths and actor areas. We have professional cleaners come in daily during our season to clean the facility from the night before.
With the current COVID-19 situation, we have gone even further and taken extra steps following health guidelines to ensure the safety and health of our customers and staff while having a screaming good time.
These are just some of the steps we have taken:
- All household groups are required to stay at least 6 feet away from each other at all times. We will have staff and signage on the premises throughout the attraction to help remind you to keep your distance.
- We have now implemented “Virtual Waitlists” in order to regulate how many people are in our physical lines. You will join the correct “Virtual Waitlist” when you get onsite and then you will be notified when it is your turn to safely get into the physical line.
- Tickets will only be available for purchase online! You will NOT be able to purchase a ticket onsite at our ticket booth. However, if tickets are still available when you arrive, you may buy them online. Tickets are limited for this event!
- Our General Admission line, and our FastPass line now have a “Virtual Waitlist”. If you have one of these tickets, when you arrive onsite, you will get instructions on how to join the “General Admission Virtual Waitlist” or the “FastPass Virtual Waitlist” depending on what ticket you have. Then wait in your car or at a socially distanced zone until we notify you when it is a safe time for you to get in the physical line.
- Our Skip The Line ticket does not have a virtual waitlist. If you have a Skip The Line ticket, come right in and enter through the “Skip The Line” Entrance to the LEFT of the ticket booth. No waiting!
- High Risk Individuals interested in attending, please email us at email@example.com for more information.
- All staff will be wearing face masks and as per the CDC Guidelines, we highly recommend all of our customers to wear face masks for the safety of all involved.
- All staff will be screened for symptoms and questioned about recent travel before entering the building.
- We will not be offering our X-Scream attraction for this event.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations available for your convenience.
- We will have dedicated staff cleaning and sanitizing our restrooms and other commonly used/touched surfaces throughout the night.
We have been working hard to prepare our attraction so we can safely open while following current health guidelines. We can’t wait to show you our new changes!
All tickets purchased for the March Friday the 13th event will be valid and honored on June the 13th.
Thank you for being such patient and loyal fans of the Nightmare On 13th through these challenging times. The wait will be well worth it with big changes and new scares!!!