1. Does the Nightmare on 13th touch customers or take away customers from their group?
No, our actors do not touch people.
2. How old do you have to be to go through?
We do not require a minimum age, it is at the parents discretion. It is recommended that anyone 10 years old or younger have an adult accompany them through the attraction.
3. Is it scary?
YES!!!!! We’ve even been ranked as one of the the top haunted houses in America!
4. Do I need to print off my online tickets or can I just show them on my phone?
You do not need to print them off if you don’t want to. You can just show your tickets on your phone. You will need to turn up the brightness on your screen for our scanners to be able to scan the tickets off of your phone.
5. Where can I purchase my tickets?
6. How do you get a job at Nightmare on 13th?
You must fill out an Employment form. You will then receive an email with instructions. Our hiring process starts in July/Aug and ends in September.
7. How old do you have to be to work at Nightmare on 13th?
You must be at least 16 years old to work at Nightmare on 13th.
8. How much does it cost?
Please view our ticket options HERE.
9. Do you take Credit Cards?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
1O. What does discounted online mean?
If you buy your tickets online you get it for less than if you were to buy it at the door.
11. Where do I get my photo taken?
Everyone gets their photo taken with a haunted character before they enter the haunted house. Everyone gets a free, online, low resolution copy of their photo. There are also 6×8 high resolution prints available to buy at the end of the haunted house.
12. How do I find my free online picture?
Enter the number found on your photo card here.
13. I keep entering the number on my photo card, but it's not working. How can I get my free photo?
First try the number right before and right after your number. Example: If my number was 100121 I would try the number 100120 and the number 100122. If that still doesn’t work, please fill out a contact form with your problem.
14. Should I go through the Haunted House if I am pregnant?
We advise against it but it is up to you.
15. Are there strobe lights used in the Haunted house?
Yes, there are.
16. Should I go through the Haunted House if I have a pacemaker?
We do have a teslacoil and thus there is high power being used.
17. Are there refunds?
No, we have a no refund policy.
18. How long does it take to go through?
Approximately 45-60 Minutes.
19. What are your hours?
Please check our calendar for opening and closing times.
2O. Do you take credit cards at the Ticket booth?
Yes, accept all major credit cards.
21. Can I go through if I have hearing aids?
Yes, we do use some water misting devices for effect but they shouldn’t be a problem.